- Event Notification with Apache Camel. Cons: hardcoded channel names, no seda pubsub channel before Camel 2.1. Pros: many endpoints.
- Spring Integration. Cons: Require Spring Integration, hardcoded channel names, has explicit pubsub channel. Pros: Simpler API than Camel, integration with Spring.
- EventBus. Seems to be an excellent approach.
- Spring-wired listener List
- Simplifying event listeners with generics
- Spring AOP for dynamic listeners
- AspectJ for compile-time weaving dynamic listener infrastructure
- ELF (Event Listener Framework)
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Event Driven Publish-Subscribe Implementation Ideas
Some ideas for impementing publish-subscribe event notification: